Hi All,

        I was hoping that someone would be able to explain that when I set a
Context in the server.xml:

<Context path="" docBase="mygui" debug="0" reloadable="false"
crossContext="false"/>

that tomcat appears to load mygui two instances of mygui.

Basically all I need is that when a user type in the ip address of the box
running tomcat, tomcat points the user directly to mygui and displays my
custom welcome page.

Is this a dodgy configuration on my part and if so how do I resolve this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Pete