Since I am using Outlook Express, I did not realize that I was attaching to
someone else thread and I apologize for that. I am starting a new thread here
and hopefully someone can help me.

I have been developing Java web application for my employer for a few years,
but these are all running on our company's intranet only. Now someone is asking
me to develop an eCommerce site. I don't know how to charge him. Can someone
please give me some ideas of the going rate and what kind of contractual
agreement I need? Is there anything else I need to watch out for?

I am in the United States and I plan to use a commercial hosting company to
host the site. It will cost around $30-40 a month.

Any help will be very much appreciated.