Jim, can you send me (offline) a file that reproduces this problem?
Chances are that there is a mismatch or non-defined prefix in one of
the imports.  These tend to be difficult to track down.

General best practices with SPARQLMotion scripts are:
 1) Run in debug, choose Assert new prefixes, and save
 2) Use ModifyPrefixes for those prefixes not caught by 1)

Just as a note to all, to create a new thread, one should go to
http://groups.google.com/group/topbraid-composer-users and use +new
post.  Otherwise threads get hijacked and it becomes difficult to find
threads.

-- Scott