Scott,

I was trying to improve the performance of my multiple-spreadsheet ingest
script in SparqlMotion.

I am importing several fairly large OWL files, which are combined with the
spreadsheet OWL data, and then using Construct to construct the triples
that I need.  I am doing a replace=true on the Construct, because I only
want to write out the triples that I create, not the ones in the imported
OWL files.

My question is this:  it seems that a part of the performance hit I am
seeing could be the result of re-loading all of the OWL files during each
iteration.  I tried moving this load so that it happens only once before
the iterator, but this did not appear to work, and I was wondering if the
Construct's replace=true causes all data to get removed, so that the next
pass through the data no longer remembers the data from that initial load.
 If so, is there a way to load data somewhere that is not lost during the
remainder of the processes?

Jim Miller
Principal Software Engineer
Raytheon NCS, Largo, FL