Yes, can. You can skip it if you want but that doesnt mean that they will. “I never had to show it” proves ignorance and I posted the facts.
You read it and now you know that legal. You learned something today! Congratulations! Markus As a baby I pissed in a church. I was never in jail for this, thats why it is legal to shit/piss in churches. Your logic. > On 8. Dec 2017, at 14:43, Ralph Seichter <[email protected]> wrote: > > On 08.12.2017 14:29, niftybunny wrote: > >>>> In Germany you have to send them a copy of your passport before >>>> they even get you a server. Got this with Hetzner. >>> >>> No, you don't have to. What German law do you think would require it? >> >> http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/tkg_2004/__95.html >> This law. Read it, learn from it. > > How about you cut down on the attitude, kiddo? I asked my question as I > genuinely wanted to know the particular law in question, and I don't see > any reason for your incongruous snark. > > Also, the law states that the service provider *can* (not must!) ask for > ID if it is necessary for verification. Like I said, I have never been > asked, nor have my customers, so I still don't consider it normal. > > -Ralph > _______________________________________________ > tor-relays mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tor-relays _______________________________________________ tor-relays mailing list [email protected] https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tor-relays
