I rent 4 servers at OVH, They asked for copy of passport and some government
letter to prove my name and adress. I sent them (encrypted of course), got my 4
servers, and they run as a charm.
/anders
Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com) Secure Email.
> -------- Original Message --------
> Subject: [tor-relays] ISP is aking me to send a selfie holding my identity
> card
> Local Time: 8 December 2017 1:54 AM
> UTC Time: 8 December 2017 00:54
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
>
> Hi,
> Im running an exit relay for 116 days. Today i received an email from my ISP
> saying that my account has been locked for security reasons.
> They asked me to send a copy of my identity card and a selfie holding it. I
> found that very odd and i feel uncomfortable sending that data to them.
> Should i give up to running my exit relay and find another ISP?
> By the way, i had received an abuse complaint a day before, due to Brute
> force attempts.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Tanous
_______________________________________________
tor-relays mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tor-relays