fletch wrote:
> I have had my Touch for a few weeks now and have been leaving it on 24/7
> but wondering if that is the correct thing to do?
>
> I have seen posts about the power supply getting flakey with age and
> wondering if I should kill ac power when not in use?
>
> Do you leave yours plugged in all the time?
>
> Thanks.Yeah all my players(apart or spare radio with battery) has been on 24/7
most since around 2012.. That's beauty of having squeezeboxes always
ready/on standby to play whenever you like. I cannot imagine powering on
and waiting for it.. What about alarm clocks/scheduled music etc?
Or what about weather screensaver/clock on touch? [emoji23]

Yeah make most out of it, don't think it consumes a lot of energy. I
guess it's always lottery with failing gear, hopefully it will serve you
a long time

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)