slartibartfast wrote:
> How often do you use your Radio on battery? My Radio which is normally
> plugged in and only occasionally used on battery is still on the
> original battery but the one that is used on battery every day is on
> battery number 3.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using TapatalkIt's mostly plugged in during colder
> months with short (up to hour)
indoor battery use 2-3 times a week, but with good weather  it's in
garden on battery almost every day 3h+ each time. (sometimes 6h).

I bought another spare radio with battery (original) pack and it also
seems to be going OK, although have no idea about it past owner use.

The only sign of wearing is that sometimes  little battery icon on radio
display.. Dissappears for short periods of time.. Unless that's just
buggy soft/firmware

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)