On Mon, 2009-06-08 at 14:36 +0200, Eirik Schwenke wrote:

> Christian further mentions: "(Trac has) Much improved table markup (the
> reST table markup is unbearable)".
>
> This would be:
> http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/WikiFormatting#Tables
>
> vs:
> http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/ref/rst/restructuredtext.html#simple-tables
> http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/ref/rst/restructuredtext.html#grid-tables

I do miss the ability to span columns and rows. Especially columns. If
Trac had this, I would not need any change to the table syntax.

I confess, I use the WYSIWYG trac plugin to manipulate tables. I get
some pretty hefty ones, and adding a column can be a real PITA. Even if
I cut/paste from my favorite vi.

--
Roger Oberholtzer