*Hello translatorsTL;DR: - CE insights, the big survey, is ready to be
translated. Links are on
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Engagement_Insights/Translation
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Engagement_Insights/Translation>.
- Please add your name to that page if you can help. - Due date is March
18th.- Priority languages are ar, de, es, fr, it, ja, pl, pt-br, ru, uk,
zh.Community Engagement Insights (CE Insights) is a set of Wikimedia
Communities and Contributors surveys organized by the Wikimedia Foundation
to improve the alignment between the Wikimedia Foundation and the
communities it serves. The surveys go out to various Wikimedia community
and contributor audiences that can help capture feedback that will directly
affect the work of Wikimedia Foundation teams. This project is coordinated
by the Learning and Evaluation
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Learning_and_Evaluation> team.Everything
is listed here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Engagement_Insights/Translation#Get_started_with_translation
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Engagement_Insights/Translation#Get_started_with_translation>.
We have separated pages to ease translations. There are 620 items to
translate. We know that’s a lot but we have done our best to reduce the
number of questions and replies since last year, and elements already
translated last year have been reused if possible.We have listed some
priority languages that we know would help people to take the survey. The
translation work is open, and any other languages are welcome. But please
note that will need extra work for you and us, since all elements are not
on Meta. If you want to translate in other languages than the ones we are
focusing on, please tell us as soon as possible. This doesn’t apply to
Polish and Ukrainian. Those two languages can follow the process for the
prioritized languages.If you can help, we deeply appreciate your effort.
Please add your name on the list of translators
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Engagement_Insights/Translation#Translators>.
If you know that you are too few translators for a given language and you
will not have time to translate, it is totally okay. :) Please just tell us
so we can ask for another support.If you have questions or doubts about an
item, please ask on the list of items talk pages. We will reply as you as
soon as possible. Good luck and thank you in advance!Benoît Evellin
(Community liaison) & Edward Galvez (Evaluation Strategist (Surveys))*

--
Benoît Evellin (Trizek)
Community Liaison