Hey Haytham

Please wait for the "official" files. I don't know which ones you have
found, they may not be the right ones.

If you choose to translate on a spreadsheet, there is no need to import
those translations back on Meta. We will handle the file you'll give us.

Thanks,
Benoît

Benoît Evellin (Trizek)
Community Liaison