Hi Niklas,

As I expected, the page is limited to translation administrators only.

Regards,

Haytham Abulela Aly

Freelance Translator
Creative Translation
"Creative & Confident"

Certified member of the Society of Translators and Interpreters of British
Columbia (STIBC) (EN>AR)
Arab Professional Translators' Society member (#10850)
Certified member at Egyptian Translators Association (EGYTA)
Registered at ProZ.com and LinkedIn.com