I still ask the question what would you do if u wer Moses. In today's reading, 
we see Moses leading a people of great unbelief, a people who murmur at the 
slightest opportunity.
After the Lord had parted the Red Sea and shut it behind them to overthrow 
those that persued them, surely they should have faith by now. But alas they 
cried to Moses over food and drink.
I zm humbled by the faithfulness of Moses for he did not doubt but as soon as 
the children of Isreal cried, he sought God and the Lord gave him strength and 
ability to show himself faithfull even though they believed not that the Lord 
was with them.
I do not know if we can hear the voice of God that clearly but as Pst Tom 
preached on Sat night, we need to get rid of our unbelief so that of faith may 
reign supreme. It is not that we lack faith, but the level of unbelief is just 
too much. 
Oh how I pray that we may not be those that murmur all the time but let us look 
unto God in faith knowing that he will show himself faithfull. I pray that the 
Lord may get rid of our unbelief so that our faith may reign supreme. 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to