>I live in the third world my friend :)<

I understood so much. That's why I brought it up.

These people get to know the Internet through their phones. They use services to communicate and share their thoughts.

In the emrging market, we need GNU services, a replacement for popular social media that people use on a daily basis. Here they don't use Facebook so much but they use Line.

Venezuela's Canaima, Cuba's Nova, Brazilia's Conectiva (later Mandriva). I don't know if they are succesful but they certainly won't be if there's no free phone alternative.