Thanks Magic Banana. What are NC and ND? I eill read up on the GPL and AGPL. I am not expecting a specific amount of money but I do have the skill to develop something that I believe could make a lot of money. I have been working in the industry for about 17 years... Yikes. I plan to build the game in Godot Engine and keep its mostly graphical with very little complex programming involved (at first). I want to do this game solo as I know I can do all the parts of it. Key will be scoping something small - Good as a first game but will help me gain the fondation of other games I would make going forward. Not that I'm ungrateful for the career Ive had. I just want to be in a project where no one can tell me, "No".