If I'm not mistaken my choice of words demonstrates a respect within the context of describing someone whose experienced a medical problem within the context of those with any range of psychological, drug related, or similar problems. I don't mean any disrespect to those who have or have had problems. I also do not believe such problems should be looked down upon nor should we be afraid to talk about them particularly when the person is already passed away. There is simply no shame in it and I'd condone those who would imply there is. There simply is no more harm that can be caused to that person which might otherwise be argued had the person been alive.