Please note that I've no intention of attacking the project. I backed it- everything from a demonstrable commitment to liberty and environmental conscience to the disproportionately impressive concept of internal USB ports- and am thus far satisfied with Luke's updates on progress, even if that does mean delays. Nor do I wish to condemn ThinkPenguins' involvement- this was definitely worth the investment, and I am grateful for your willingness to support a great concept.

What I was requesting was some guidance as to how I would find the actual designs published. I'm not greatly vested in what has and what has not- hardware liberty is not a significant issue for me, except as pertaining to firmware- but I've yet to actually see anything. I'm simply asking if somebody could advise me on where I would look, so that I (and perhaps others) can understand exactly what is being discussed.