The hardware hasn't been manufactured yet so of course the final designs aren't released, but that isn't what makes something libre hardware anyway within the context of free software. The hardware which has been designed is not dependant on any proprietary pieces. That's the key thing that makes it libre hardware. Anyway. The designs for the hardware have been released (to the extent that it's prototypes have been manufactured, even if never shipped, as they are prototypes). Parabola GNU/Linux has been demo'd on the prototypes and there is code for everything here far above and beyond any other laptop on the market. The idea it's not librea hardware is just propaganda by someone whose not got freedom in mind, but a personal vendetta against me. tct is attacking EOMA68 because of that vendetta because I've funded and supported it via ThinkPenguin.