I don't have exact references, because a lot of time has passed since
the discussion happened.

Note that I do remember seeing discussions between those involved in
Libre Tea Computer Card (not EOMA68, but the only computer that is
seeking RYF certification and that is compliant with EOMA68) and those
against it due to not being free/libre hardware.

However, as I said earlier, *some* of these against Libre Tea Computer
Card due to "not being free/libre hardware" are missing a priority
issue. Despite being right in that it's *not* free/libre hardware yet,
we mustn't completely undermine the effort to provide a product that is
seeking RYF certification and *could* serve to foster development of
free/libre hardware.

For more information on the issue: you can contact the people
responsible for the Libre Tea Computer Card (as shown in their Crowd
Supply page), and if you want to take up the other side, you can contact
tct (which is in this forum/mailing list, if I'm not mistaken).