Leah:
> Remember that thing you said earlier in this thread about not wanting to start a knife fight

I'm happy that you're selling again X200, because this is a confirmation of the false hopes you've been feeding free software users about the X220.

But you keep telling everyone that Technoethical is double more expensive, when in practice that's simply not true. I had no beef with you before. And I didn't want to fight.

Then you go on about shipping products of good quality, when in fact you flash laptops in mass-volume and your customers complain about the quality of the end product.

> Minifree provides low quality laptops and that it mistreats its customers. This is not true.

Well, stop lying and start taking more care of the quality *before* shipping. You'll see that people will start be happy with your company. Oh, it's harder to make honest money. That's true. Such is life. And it's probably fair to be this way.

> Then I'm going to work for 10 hours on Minifree orders.

I've worked 14 hours yesterday, and I'm usually working between 10-12 hours, including in weekends. But I don't complain, working for free software users is what I enjoy doing.

Happy hacking everyone!

Tiberiu