"Then I ran the first shared bash script, so I immediately committed a crime"

Copyright doesn't usually do anything with the running of programs, but with derivative works and the making of copies.

"I am also reading (and copy-pasting excerpts from) your automatically non-free copyrighted forum posts without explicit permission (license)"

Reading a copyrighted work is not usually an infringing activity; see above. :) Also, quoting people and re-using small portions is usually allowed as a fair use exception to copyright in the U.S. and in the various laws of other countries around the world. Details vary of course depending on the specifics.