I have no tactics so please stop looking for such and assigning them to me. I am simply allergic to people deliberately twisting the meaning of what is being said. It's time wasting and annoying.

Protecting forum posts with copyright and licenses is insanity. If 2 people communicate by handling a copyright notice and a license for what they share this is not a moral stance but a serious mental disorder.

There is nothing more to say here. The info about browsers has been shared. That's all. The repo will be deleted for now.