> However ADFENO affirms that "even Debian's "main" repository has some GNU FSDG issues".

I would like to see them case by case basis, save "steering" users to non-free solutions, or subtle incompatibilities between DFSG and certain licenses (IIRC some man pages and other documentation were incompatible with DFSG and had to be moved into non-free repository, while they were actually free). Such minor, even pedantic, incompatibilities shouldn't be a deciding factor in gaining FSF endorsement, I think. Of course it is just how *I* think. FSF apparently thinks otherwise.