Note: I'm top-posting so that new people know what I'm replying to.

The Artistic License 1.0 ([1]) is considered DFSG-compliant ([2]), while
not free/libre software license ([2][3]). Software under Artistic License
1.0 are included in Debian's "main" repository ([4][5]).

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artistic_License#Artistic_License_1.0 .

[2] https://wiki.debian.org/DFSGLicenses#The_Artistic_License .

[3] https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#ArtisticLicense .

[4] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debian#Archive_areas .

[5] https://www.debian.org/legal/licenses/ .

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com