> The question is: which online service provider runs on RYF hardware with FOSS firmware and software?

No, that's not at all the question.
It's always the same thing: once you send data to other peoples computers, you gave away control over this data anyway and it doesn't matter at all what
software this other computer claims to run.
It's not *your* computer but theirs, and so asking for an email provider that runs only free software on their servers is actually being concerned about *their* freedom. You already gave away control over your data anyway and can never be sure what software the mail provider really runs. Even if he does run only free software, he could still mistreat you by copying your mails, reading them, selling your data etc (just examples here).

Now, don't get me wrong: we have to give away control over our data to some extent in order to do certain jobs. For instance, I can't search the web with my own computer alone. I have to connect to a search engine and transmit my query. There are other examples were I *could* do the job on my own computer, and if I still send the data to some server in order to get processed, it's called
"Service as a software substitute":
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/who-does-that-server-really-serve.en.html

Note that in the case of "service as a software substitute", it's not important what kind of software actually runs on the server, since you don't own it.

An email provider that "respects your freedom" is most likely one that allows you to use his service without the need of proprietary software.
I think this holds for all providers I know of.
An email provider that "respects my privacy" is a separate question, since freedom and privacy are two distinct yet connected topics.
It's always a matter of trust... unless you use encryption.
After all, this whole "we will not log anything and won't read your mails" is nothing but a promise. As others have pointed out, running your own email server is the best but inconvenient way.