> It's got: 2x Genuine Intel(R) CPU 2140 @ 1.60GHz 1600,00MHz

I believe the “2x” says the processor has two cores. (This means it's better at doing two things at once.) The model appears to be Pentium, which shouldn't fall behind Celeron, as far as I know. It looks fine to me.

The rest should suffice as well, but like Magic Banana wrote, more RAM might improve your experience, as many programs nowadays consume a lot of memory.

Trisquel should work for you, and if you find that the default setup isn't smoot enough, you can install a different environment on it, too. There's also a version called “Trisquel Mini” to download here, which comes with LXDE preinstalled, so it's to Trisquel what Lubuntu is to Ubuntu. (I'm not sure whether it's going to be continued in the future, though.)

At any rate, good luck and enjoy Trisquelf! Run free, run GNU!