> And when you got some objections to me, please tell it to ME
> straight, if you don't like back biting.

I'm not sure what you're referring to. Perhaps someone reported or downvoted
one of your posts? (I can't see votes from the mailing list.) However, I don't
mind telling you directly that your recent posts are off-topic and, although I
am sensitive to the language barrier and may misunderstand you, come across as
misogynistic. If they were downvoted, it was an appropriate use of the voting
system (for once). I suggest returning to issues relevant to Trisquel and
software freedom.