This reminds me of a joke a Mormon told me one time.  "You're just jealous because all these little people in eternity don't speak to you."

I mean no offense, but this sounds like demonic activity to me.  Spiritual,
yes, but not from God.  I have seen this attitude in other Mormons too, and
they close their ears to all knowledge and instead go with the feeling of
fire they have in their belly.

The Scriptures place an emphasis on knowledge and on the past Scriptures.
It exhorts us to study to show ourselves approved, and it clearly places
Scripture and the knowledge conveyed by it as a higher authority than any
feelings a person might have, or even above what voices or visions they
might experience.  Any teaching that exhorts believers to go with their
personal experience of revelation over the knowledge of Scripture is clearly
false.