In a message dated 7/12/2004 10:24:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Judy Taylor wrote:
Hello again TT'ers,
After two weeks of "Do your ears hang low" and a camping trip with two of the grandchildren, I looked in the archives to see if there was any interesting adult type communication going on at TT and this question got my attention because not only is it a good one and IMO is important to our eternal destiny.

Welcome back Judy.  How is Jenna doing with the chemo?Terry

Very good, in deed, to hear from you again.   We continue to pray.

John