Lance wrote:
> So then, after some 20+ centuries of reading/living
> Scripture ya dunno? (Slade, Kay, Jeff:40+ centuries)
> Do you devalue that which and those who've gone
> before? I'm hoping that both form and content matter
> to all.

No, I do not devalue any of those who have gone before.  There has been no
common consensus on the question from those who have gone before us.  That's
why we need to use our minds and think upon the question for ourselves.

Can you reference for me those prior to the fourth century who dealt with
Psalm 2:7?