Blaine, please tell us what evangelical approach would work best with Mormons, especially at the General Conference. Help us out here.

Thanks,
Perry

From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Stirring up the fallow ground-used to be What is a Ch ristian?
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 17:18:11 GMT

BLAINE: I understand what you are saying, and sorry I seem to be complaining too much--but actually, Kevin, I feel you people do yourselves more harm than good by showing your true colors when you wave the undies around. Maybe I am crying for your sakes, since it doesn't seem to have harmed we LDS folks all that much. The gospel of Jesus Christ, I believe, should make men generous, kind, magnanimous, etc. These are the fruits of the true spirit of Christ, and I just don't see that happening with this approach to proselyting. I think giving it asll up and admitting it was a bad practice is the way to go--for your sakes as well as everyones.

Kevin:  Just tired of the WAH they hold upWAH our sacredWAH garments WAH
Instead of being a victim tell us why.

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

BLAINE: I would not ask for religious help, neither have I asked for such help from sources outside my own beloved stake and ward leaders. Well, sometimes I ask my wife. (:>) Sorry you felt I was whining. Bytheway, I thought we on TT were trying to avoid pesonal attacks???