In a message dated 4/9/2005 2:22:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

YOU are the one always demanding âPROOFâ, etc, etc, etc.  You get yourself into these stews by doing that and accusing others of wrongdoing.  Read your own posts and you wonât need proof of anything.  Alzheimerâs can happen to anyone.  And you need the towelâyouâre the one whoâs all wet.  Izzy

My oh my  ---   who is in a stew?   Keep smiling.   And that black and white thing  --   I knew it couldn't be done before I asked for the "proof."   Stew, me?   Nah.  Vindicated, me?   OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  how sweet the sound.

the Bishop of :Love

JD the Smithmeister