Maybe you could buy some really cool stuff from DH with forged money, if he percieves it to be the same as the real McCoy

Since he may percieve it as real $$$$ does that make it so?

Charles Perry Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dave, it appears that you conveniently chose the similarities to focus on.
Let me mention a few differences.

1. Is you jesus a procreated being from your god and one of his spirit
wives? Not Mine.

2. Is your jesus the brother of Satan? Not mine.

3. Is the father of your jesus flesh and bones? not mine.

4. Was the father of your jesus once a man? Not mine.

5. Did the father of your jesus have a father? Not mine.

6. Id the father of your jesus from Kolob? not mine.

7. Did the father of your jesus have multiple spirit wives? not mine.

8. Are your jesus, and his father, and the holy spirit 3 gods? Not mine.

9. In the mormon paradigm, does virgin mean "young girl", or "never been
with a man"?

10. Where in the Bible does it say god's genetic material ended up in mary?
Where does it even say god HAS genetic material.

Dave, in my opinion (and evidently in the opinoin of many) they are not the
same. You have said it yourself...all false religions contain some of the
truth...mormonism is no exception.

Perry