From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
In a message dated 7/24/2005 10:31:24 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 It [the bom] sincerely is  what it says it is.

How do you know this?

I read it, I now read it, I will read it, I will have read it . . . too many internal consistencies for it not to be true. I can open it to any page, and be impressed with its truthfulness. It does not, contrary to claims, contradict the Bible. Just a few of many reasons why I know it is true.
Blainer

Most books, fiction and non-fiction, have internal consistency. But, they are typically written by a single author, so internal consistency is not remarkable in such books.

The Bible was written by many authors over thousands of years, and shows internal consistency across author as well as time periods.

How many authors wrote the bom over how many years? Is there consistency between the various authors of the bom?

The Bible has hundreds if not thousands of external consitencies. What external consistencies does the bom show?

Perry