The COMPLETE absence of the Cross taken in consideration of the Plethora of ANTI Christian and Satanic SYMBOLS shows what this "Restoration" is really made of.
Then of course there are the occult RITUALS that are performed inside.

Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen [this], O son of man? turn thee yet again, [and] thou shalt see greater abominations than these. And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD'S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, [were] about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east. Ezekiel 8:16-15
Most of the temples are carefully laid out & point to the east, including the "Angel Moroni" that stands at the top.

Inverted Pentagram  Symbolizes the morning star, a name Satan has taken.  Used in witchcraft and occult rituals to conjure up evil spirits. Satanists use it 2 points up and pagans use it one point up. Any way it is used symbolizes evil. It matters not if two points are up or one. It matters not if it has a circle around it. It still is a symbol of Satan.
 Udjat - or all seeing eye.  one of few symbols referring to Lucifer (king of  hell), whom it is though will pass judgment. Below the eye is a tear  because he mourns for those outside his influence.
 All seeing Eye - Believed to be the eye of Lucifer. Used in divination.  Hexes, curses, psychic control and all corruption are worked through this  emblem.
SaltLake11.jpg (16610 bytes)
The north visitors center has 18 Satanic stars 6 + 6 + 6
The Nauvoo temple has SIX columns of the star/SUN/moon
so 6 stars 6 Suns 6 Moons

"In symbolism, an inverted figure always signifies a perverted power. The average person does not even suspect the occult properties of emblematic pentacles.... A good instance of this practice is found in the pentagram, or five-pointed star, made of five connected lines. This figure is the time-honored symbol of the magical arts.... The pentagram is used extensively in black magic....The star may be broken at one point by not permitting the converging lines to touch; it may be inverted by having one point down and two up; or it may be distorted by having the points of varying lengths. When used in black magic, the pentagram is called the "sign of the cloven hoof," or the footprint of the Devil. The star with two points upward is also called the "Goat of Mendes*," because the inverted star is the same shape as a goatÂ’s head. When the upright star turns and upper point falls to the bottom, it signifies the fall of the Morning Star." (Secret Teachings of All Ages, p. CIV. )

I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven Lk 10:18

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Romans 1:25

Charles Perry Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I hope you don't mind me intruding on your intrusion. I would expect Satan
to teach his people to shun the cross...it is the very instrument of his
defeat. Besides, Christ himself used the cross as a symbol, as did the
Apostles. If it is good enough for them, it is good enough for me. And, it
is a frequent reminder of the tremendous sacrifice Jesus paid for our sins.
I just do not think of that when I see a beehive.

Perry

Yahoo! Shopping