From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Who decides
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:37:08 -0500

Perry, I forgot to ask you again to address the situation of baptism in
regards to the eleven.  Do you think they needed to be baptized again /
first time / what?  Explain your perception of when they were baptized in
the context of, "he who believes and is baptized..."

Also, isn't the context of "believe" here concerning believing the gospel?
They had already believed the gospel that Jesus preached, and they
themselves preached had already been preaching it to those specific cities
where the Lord had sent them.  What they had trouble believing was his
bodily resurrection, and their commission to preach was being extended to
the whole world and every creature.  How do you see it?