jd
From: Judith H Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
God is no respecter of any man's person - and we are all given the same opportunity - Paul made
the right choice and counted all you list below "dung" compared to the knowledge of Christ.  PS:
God's love is one one side of the scale with his justice on the other. One is incomplete/partial without
the other.  Eve being deceived had the best of intentions; her heart was deceived and God does not
change.  Lesson 1.  Those who fell in the wilderness because they presumed upon God's grace... judyt