Not true Lance; EVERYONE is not the righteousness of God in Christ

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 08:01:30 -0500 "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
EVERYONE IS, JUDY.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: February 19, 2006 07:37
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Greek Present Indicative

I'm glad for you Lance because if you did the only sign it would be is a sign of your ignorance.
This should read as follows:

"BEHOLD DAVID MILLER, REDEEMED FROM THE CURSE, ONE WHO IS BOUGHT WITH A PRICE
AND WHO IS PRESENTLY THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN CHRIST RESIDES AT THIS HOME".

Lance writes:
We promise not to make up signs reading 'BEWARE! DAVID MILLER, A (redeemed) SINNER (past, present and, future) ONE
WHO STANDS ON EQUAL SINFUL FOOTING WITH QUEERS RESIDES AT THIS HOME'