Israel was created by agreements of the young United Nations.  Their new land was nothing like what it is today.

The land was covenanted by God to Abraham and his seed in an "everlasting" covenant; I'd say that lasts a long
time - wouldn't you JD?

And the hatred of Palestinians goes beyond that which is reasonable or even human, at times.

One has to wonder why even the other Arab nations don't want anything to do with the Palestinians; possibly
because there is no such thing as a Palestinian; they are descendents of the Philistines who sailed over from
Greece ...

The surrounding Muslim/Arab world's determination to destroy Isreal without the possibility of compromise is disgustingly stupid to me   Where, at one time,  I had some regard for the Muslim religion  ,  today, I have none.   I think it is violent at its core,  a faith built upon a hatred for all who are not Muslim.

Yes, Golda Meir used to say that they would have peace in the middle east when the Muslims begin to love their
children more than they hate the Jews.

But I have little regard for Judaism, as well.   A very materialistic people,   fully antagonistic to the Living Christ in terms of matters of faith and practice.

I wouldn't be so quick to judge them JD; if we had the same kind of history as a nation we would probably (without supernatural help) be the same.  They have been run out of just about every country on the globe, with pogroms in Europe, Isabella shipped them out of Spain.  I did a paper on it once and was amazed; I found it quite apalling.

Biblically speaking,  Judaism reached full term in Jesus Christ.   It is not a sister religion.  Where some consider the Old Testament as the history of the Jewish people,   I really view it as the history of the Church.    God's chosen are to be found within the body of Christ.

You are ungrateful JD - go back and read Romans again.  We received the oracles of God through the Jews and God has not forsaken them.  Not yet.  I personally believe their ability to prosper is crumbs of the blessings they once walked under.

jd