And look who sit squarely in the middle of it all; how very convenient. iz

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Deegan
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 5:55 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] A Special Message from Rabbi Daniel Lapin: Purim 2006-Not All Authority is Bad

Replacement Theology

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

First ,   I am not a dispensationalist  --  never have been and very likely never will be.   It is an American theological invention.  a man named Darby being its first major proponent,  and Scolfield along with Dallas Theological Seminary being the back bone of its critical acclaim.

Secondly,  an unregenerated Jew is no different than an unregenerated Floridian.

I give no honor to any race of people for the simple reason that such was never the intention of God  --  never.   Jews get no credit from me for the Messiah  --  they rejected Him then, killed him,  came into the church thinking that the Church was to play a role in establishing them as the Kingdom of God upon this earth - and  left the church almost to the man in the years following the fall of their holy city.   There is more blasphemy on Jewish sites than perhaps the sites of any other world religion.

That God is going to reestablish the Jewish people outside the blessings of the Church of Jesus Christ is simply not a biblical conclusion.

And the main point , for me, that you skim over, is the fact that I do not hate the Jew.   Israel was created by agreements of the young United Nations.  Their new land was nothing like what it is today.   And the hatred of Palestinians goes beyond that which is reasonable or even human, at times.   The surrounding Muslim/Arab world's determination to destroy Isreal without the possibility of compromise is disgustingly stupid to me   Where, at one time,  I had some regard for the Muslim religion  ,  today, I have none.   I think it is violent at its core,  a faith built upon a hatred for all who are not Muslim.

But I have little regard for Judaism, as well.   A very materialistic people,   fully antagonistic to the Living Christ in terms of matters of faith and practice.     Biblically speaking,  Judaism reached full term in Jesus Christ.   It is not a sister religion.  Where some consider the Old Testament as the history of the Jewish people,   I really view it as the history of the Church.    God's chosen are to be found within the body of Christ.

jd

From: "ShieldsFamily" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jd, there are not yet many Jews who know their Messiah, as you know.  Soon there will be.  What bewilders me is why you rarely miss a chance to take a shot at Jews, yet not the mormons or the RCC who are true apostates.  They claim to serve Jesus and yet are anti-Christs preaching a different Jesus and a different gospel.  The Jews at least are honest about their stance on Jesus.  I have a special place in my heart for Jews because my Savior is a Jew, because the Father says they are His chosen people, and because one day Jesus will again restore Israel into His kingdom.  Why doesn’t that have any meaning for you? izzy