True Christians are a the problem.  Faux "Christians" are. And Jews are
always a problem for them. iz

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Deegan
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 3:31 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] A Special Message from Rabbi Daniel Lapin: Purim
2006-Not All Authority is Bad

The Bible tells us that a insignificant piece of dirt inhabited by Jews
come from all over the world would be a problem to the whole world in
the last days.

It does not tell us of a land filled with Christians would be the
problem

<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39174/*http:/photomail.mail.

http://mail.yahoo.com