On 19/04/13 18:48 +0200, Mathias Behrle wrote:
> > > Sigh. Ok, I will provide the patches via the bug tracker.
> >
> > I will not spend my time on merging them.
> > I do only for new translators that want to become leader and take
> > responsibilities but if there is no will in the way, I don't.
>
> As a contributor since version 1.0.0 and contributions since 2008 I don't have
> to take the reproach of reluctance or irresponsibility. It is your choice to
> accept or not 4-5 days effort of reviewed work.
>
> Patches attached to https://bugs.tryton.org/issue3168
>
> Let me know, if I should push instead.

I don't understand your way of thinking.

First, you did not want to be anymore the translator for German, that's
fine we don't expect people stay forever.

And 1 day before the end of translation window, you come requesting to
push your translations. This is completly irrational.

--
Cédric Krier

B2CK SPRL
Rue de Rotterdam, 4