On 2016-01-07 12:28, Mathias Behrle wrote:
> * Cédric Krier: " Re: [tryton] RFC: Invoice sequences" (Sat, 26 Dec 2015
>   15:10:15 +0100):
>
> > On 2015-12-25 22:26, Jordi Esteve (Zikzakmedia) wrote:
> > > El 24/12/15 a les 15:06, Cédric Krier ha escrit:

> > > The new proposal (a check when setting the number on an invoice to ensure
> > > that the invoice date not before any invoice dates numbered with the same
> > > sequence) fits well the Spanish law and practice.
> > >
> > > In fact, the Spanish team maintains a module [1] that implements this idea
> > > with some restrictions because the sequence is not yet stored in invoices.
> > >
> > > https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/trytond-account_invoice_consecutive
> >
> > I see you also have a check for invoice_date == accounting_date for out
> > invoices. I'm wondering if we should also include this constraint in the
> > base.
>
> According to our knowledge this constraint is definitely wrong for Germany:
>
> The accounting date has to be
> - the date of the delivery for imputed taxation

But I guess there are some constraint. You can not put a date that is on
a closed fiscal year for example. Or I think it will be very strange to
have an invoice with a date in year Y (with numbering of year Y) and the
accounting date in Y-1.

> - the date of the payment for actual taxation (cash basis accounting)

I'm not sure we are talking about the same thing. The accounting date of
the invoice can not depend on the payment as it will happen at a
different time. The cash basis accounting is only about tax report.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com