Dear Community,

We have many cash counters at our hospital where Cash Clerks prepare
invoices for various services/goods rendered to Customers. The customers
pay Cash to the Cash Clerks to settle the invoice amount.

What the finance department wants is that at the end of the shift every
Cash Clerk comes to finance department with the cash collected and hands it
to over to some Senior Cashier. Now the senior cashier wants to confirm
that Cash Clerk has handed over all the money against all the invoices he
received payments from customers. In other words, we want to have a
financial document (or statement) showing all the payments received by a
Cash Clerk and - one statement for one per cash clerks one shift.

How can it be achieved using Tryton?. We are using GNU Health modules too.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,
Khurram Shahzad.