El 21/09/16 a les 18:48, Khurram Shahzad ha escrit:
Dear Community,

We have many cash counters at our hospital where Cash Clerks prepare
invoices for various services/goods rendered to Customers. The customers
pay Cash to the Cash Clerks to settle the invoice amount.

What the finance department wants is that at the end of the shift every
Cash Clerk comes to finance department with the cash collected and hands
it to over to some Senior Cashier. Now the senior cashier wants to
confirm that Cash Clerk has handed over all the money against all the
invoices he received payments from customers. In other words, we want to
have a financial document (or statement) showing all the payments
received by a Cash Clerk and - one statement for one per cash clerks one
shift.

I think you are searching for the account_statment module. Have a look at it's docs:

http://doc.tryton.org/4.0/modules/account_statement/doc/index.html

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com