Dear Sergi and Cedric,

Thank you very much for the responses.

According to the documentation:
" The account_statement module allows to book statements. Statement can be
used for bank statement, cash daybook etc."

However, Cedric is right that we are planning to complete the transaction
using "Pay" button on invoice.

But, I am unable to understand how the "Cash Journals" report can be used
to get the list of cash receipts by a specific user. Even if that can be
done, that would be a manual confirmation for which there will be no
financial transaction booked and hence no documentation.

Keeping this and the definition of statement in view, I think Sergi may be
right. But, how will I extract the cash receipts from Cash Journal for a
specific user and what accounts will be debited/credited when I post the
statement.

Some financial software record an Account Payable entry for the Cash Clerk
for each cash receipt made by him/her and at day close nullify it after
receiving and posting cash entry.

Regards,
Khurram.

--