El 23/09/16 a les 12:07, Mathias Behrle ha escrit:

Hi Sergi,

P.S: Don't top post on this mailing lists. See
https:http://groups.tryton.org/netiquette

This remark seems to be the downside of automatic detection of top postings.
No, I manually added the text because i missed the context about "this problem".
The mail in question wasn't a top post aside from the URL being corrupt and
pointing finally to a discussion thread instead of a hint on top of the group
page (where it should be, if and after some consensus about this topic is
achieved).

May be those notices could be omitted? They don't add to a welcoming style in
our Tryton groups and usually users are accepting much better when given a real
example.
So you think we must be more polite when complaining about netiquette?

What do you think?

We can discuss in a separate topic if you want ;-)

Best,
Mathias

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana