El 04/08/17 a les 10:37, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
Hi,

In Belgium, we have to generate two listing related to the VAT.
The first one is a list of all parties with locale VAT number which were
invoiced during the previous year (civil year). It must include the sum
without taxes of the invoiced amount and the sum of the taxes.

We have a similar report in spain, which may include all the parties, which operations are higher than 3.005,06 euros (per party). See:

http://www.agenciatributaria.es/AEAT.internet/en_gb/GI27/informacion.shtml
https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/trytond-aeat_347/

The second is a list of the all parties with EU VAT number (but not
locale) with the sum of invoiced amount (without taxes but the rate is
0%) and a tax code (L, T or S) depending of the operation (service,
goods, triangular goods).

We have a very similar report too where we specify the operation type for each invoiced amount. See:

http://www.agenciatributaria.es/static_files/AEAT/Contenidos_Comunes/La_Agencia_Tributaria/Ayuda/Disenyos_de_registro/Ayudas/DR_300_a_399/ficheros/NREG-349-2016.docx
https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/trytond-aeat_349/

See in french:

https://finances.belgium.be/sites/default/files/downloads/165-725-formulaire-2016.pdf

https://finances.belgium.be/fr/entreprises/tva/declaration/liste_annuelle_clients_assujettis

https://finances.belgium.be/sites/default/files/downloads/165-723-formulaire-2016.pdf

https://finances.belgium.be/sites/default/files/downloads/165-723-directives-2016.pdf

I would like to know if this is general for all EU countries, if the
reports are similar. If so, I will make a proposal for a account_eu
module.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com