El 07/08/17 a les 12:00, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
I do not understand. Could you give concrete example (not linked to
module implementation).

The tax mapping it's used for two things:

1. Proposing a default operation key to the user depending on the taxes selected on the invoice. 2. Restricting the available operation keys. In Spain there are some keys that are only available for "in" invoices and others for "out" invoices. As each tax has the "sale" or "purchase" kind, we define the available keys on it. All the taxes that are not related to intracomunitary operations have an empty keys, so no operation key can be selected for this invoices.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com