El 07/08/17 a les 10:01, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
I do not understand how this module works.
Could you explain them? What is important is to see what could be put in
common and what is specific etc.Basically the modules create record table that is filled for each
invoice. This record table is quite similar to the file format which is used to send
the information to the tax authorities.

If this data is computed by the new module, our module can read most of it's data from there. Maybe we can compute it from account.invoice.tax table.

For the Spain Parties report we compute the following information:

https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/trytond-aeat_347/src/026fe12cfc2340b56ffd9dd8c2c2563bd5758b2f/invoice.py?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default#invoice.py-160

For the EU parties report we compute the following information:

https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/trytond-aeat_349/src/54658e4c5ebde8be3061820e3358eb4985566989/invoice.py?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default#invoice.py-305

For the EU parties report, we also have a "mapping", which defines the report key that must be used of each invoice tax. I don't know if we can find something generic here. For the Spain Parties report, the key used depends on the invoice type

P.S: Probably the design of both modules can be improved.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com